Why Professional Hair and Makeup?
Did you know that you have the option to add on hair and makeup by my team of professional hair and makeup artists for your Senior Portrait Session? My incredibly talented team is outgoing and generous with their creativity and experience. They’ll be here at the studio when you arrive, and we will all work together to make sure your hair, makeup and outfits complement each other. It’s a part of the custom, feel-good experience that’s designed to make you feel at your best.
After countless photo shoots, here are my top 5 reasons for why I believe professional hair and makeup styling is a must for your Senior Portraits.
- Having your hair done professionally for your pictures will ensure that your hair looks excellent from all angles, and that your style holds from beginning to end.
- Your hair and makeup artist will be sure to coordinate your style with the style of your outfits, too. It’s an incredible collaboration that always results in a cohesive, polished look.
- I’m a big fan of versatility, and professional stylist will know how just a few small tweaks can change up your look in minutes. This is so important, since we’re usually traveling to multiple locations and changing your look up along the way.
- Makeup is applied for photography differently than for every day. The products that are used, how it’s blended, contoured and color-balanced all play into crafting a flawless on-camera look.
- There’s nothing more relaxing than being pampered and treated like a queen… Whether you’ve opted for an all natural look, or a glamorous makeover, as soon as you step off the makeup chair, you’ll be in the zone to rock your Senior Portrait Session and let your fabulous personality shine through.
Blue Pear Photography specializes in creative Senior portraits and graduation pictures in the Philadelphia metro area, Main Line and Chester County. We believe in timeless artwork that lasts forever. For more information about the Senior Portrait Experience, receive a copy of our Studio Magazine Twelve here. We offer Chester County Senior Photography for graduating seniors from area high schools such as Bishop Shanahan, Downingtown East, Downingtown West, Henderson High School, and other area high schools. You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.